Project Delivery Manager
Take your career to the next level in a key role in a global business within a world-leading CSR organization
The EUSL Group is a member-driven organization that works for the local community and focus on solutions targeted at the business sector. Our goal is to solve Europe’s integration challenges by making it attractive for the SME- sector, regardless of size and branch, to work with people in exclusion. The core in our business is the ISO26000 standard for CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, from where we have developed unique types of concepts which allows us to create change towards stronger and more sustainable societies.
The EUSL Group acts together with the local community and focus on business solutions from where education and employment are the foundation to small and medium business sectors.
The EUSL Group has established a new sector of business with focus on diversity, inclusion and integration. As part of the global goals where we define exclusion as a person who have been unemployed at least 30 days. We are committed to care and continuously develop our members and employees, as well as using our knowledge to create a sustainable future.
Challenge and opportunity
We are currently looking for our next Project Delivery Manager in Umeå head office to align to our company strategy. You will lead strategy development, execution, delivering and profitability along with increased market share and organizing business resources for maximum effectiveness. The Project Delivery Manager will be a natural communicator which easily enables you to identify, develop and lead projects into practical results to ensure usage of our membership with business opportunities. You will also ensure local functions are fully aligned with global business strategy. The Project Delivery Manager will roll out the company´s position as a glocal leader within our concepts and projects.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Project Delivery Manager will have day-to-day responsibility for management of the project development and be central to the strategic and tactical arts of the company in conjunction with EUSL Group.
• You will manage members delivery projects through the entire life cycle in respect of cost, time, and quality requirements.
• Your main responsibility will be to execute, monitor and secure project delivery.
• You will provide, create and maintain a regular visibility on project progress, risks, issues and resource overview.
• Managing answers to customer’s technical questions will be on your responsibility by using internal resources, processes and tools.
• Secure clear definition and implementation of the project interfaces and customer requirements between the different project technologies.
• Communicate project objectives to the technical project team and all related project activities are aligned with schedule and results.
• Ensure teams and operational functions are building, maintaining and implementing to country business plan.
• Manage the P&L and balance sheet to meet and exceed country budgets in accordance with company policies.
• Regularly re-assess the members base to identify high-value and ensure that resources are assigned appropriately in order to maintain/gain loyalty with members.
• Provide regular pipeline and business performance checks to EUSL Group Management.
• Ensure country operations are carried out in compliance with local laws and regulations, company policies and procedures.
As Project Delivery Manager you will play an active role in the future European expansion as well as Go-to-Market team. You will be a part of our international coordinating team and will get international exposure. Some travelling is to be expected.
In order to succeed in this position, we would need you to have/be:
• The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work spread across the globe.
• Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Project Delivery Manager is a vital member of the EUSL group.
• Project Management in business or related field, or equivalent and preferably experience from working in an NGO structure.
• Focus on driving results by building/working with the team to achieve goals while overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies and knowing how to gain support for new business initiatives.
• Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills showing direction and leading by example. Developing and empowering people.
• A strong practical thinker that plans, explains how the external environment affect the business and translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives/plans for teams and individuals.
• A great understanding of both business and people, including urges and success factors with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• In order to achieve a good balance in life, you have an integrated structure in planning, executing and documenting.
• Ability to conquer the world attitude and at the same time take pride of your work.
• Personality of determined and competitive attitude would be a requirement.
• Fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and orally.
We are an organization where our core values are defined by our team members.
EUSL believe that for you to succeed you must be able to have a private life, while at the same time you must be dedicated your work. We value your integrity and offer a plethora of benefits.
Most important are our employees’ well-being and Care to Change the World TM.
Join us and be part of our diverse team.
Did we spark your interest?
Attach a brief text about your work experience and why you apply for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org No later than 31/5-2020.
Please mark your application with “Project Delivery Manager Umea” and state your salary inquiry in your CV.
For more information about the position contact CEO, Michael Bertilsson
Phone: +46 (0)19 760 67 13.